cessation (commonly known as quitting, or kicking the
habit) is the effort to stop smoking tobacco products. Nicotine
is a potentially addictive substance, especially when taken in by
inhaling tobacco smoke, probably because of the rapid absorption
through the lungs.
Tobacco use is one of the major causes of death worldwide, according to the World Health Organization.
1. Built up a strong belief in you blended with stronger will power to quit smoking. Consider giving up smoking as one of the most difficult things you have done in your life. It’s all up to you.
2. Develop your plan and take a decision right away for doing things accordingly.
3. Make a short note as to why you want to quit (benefits of quitting) live longer far better, for your family , some money, smell better to find a mate easily etc. you know very well what is bad about smoking and what you will achieve by quitting smoking. Put the same on a piece of paper [keep it with you] and read it at least once, daily.
4. Seek a all out support from your family and friends for your decision to quit. Tell them in the very near future you may become irritable, even irrational as a cause [side effect] of quitting the smoking habit.
5. Get on with a set date for quitting and also decide on what day you intend to say a final good-bye to cigarettes & smoking. You may hold a small ceremony when you smoke your last cigarette. It’s up to you.
6. Speak to your doctor about quitting. A whole hearted support from a physician would work out as proven way to better your shames to quit.
7. An exercise program, on a daily basis is going to help you relive of stress, and recover from years of damage from cigarettes, may be you can start walking ones or twice per day. You may also consider about some rigorous activities 3 to 4 times per week. Consult your physician prior to begin any exercise program.
8. Practice some deep breathing every day 3 to 5 minutes - breath in through the nose, slowly hold breath for a few seconds and exhale slowly through your mouth.
9. Begin to visualize yourself as a non-smoker. Close your eyes imagine yourself turning down offers of cigarettes, from others, throwing all of your packs of cigarettes away, winning a gold medal for doing so. A powerful visualization really works.
10. Cut back on cigarettes keep it with a gradual speed. (make sure a quit date till then) This scenario would call for a clear cut plan as to ‘how many cigarettes ‘ you will smoke everyday reducing the number following each day; you buy only one pack at a time, changing brands means you don’t enjoy smoking as much pall on cigarettes to someone else when feel like to smoke you have to ask for each time.
11. Mostly smokers feel giving up smoking, takes a firm decision once for all, just quit abruptly, no point trying to go slow and steady. You are the best judge, quitting cold turkey or by gradual quitting.
12. Make a genuine attempt to find another smoker who is also trying to quit, help each other in using some positive thought - quitting becomes easier.
13. You have ‘clean sheet’ now after quitting smoking your area non smoker. You can now think of celebrating the mile stone of your journey step by step. After a period of two weeks see a movie, visit a restaurant a month after. A year after have a party for yourself, invite your family friends to your birthday party, celebrate your new beginning of life.
14. Drink lot of water. Drinking more will help flush out nicotine and the chemical out of your body.
15. Avoid triggers, learn to plan alternative means and way to deal with triggers, like smoking when you feel stress, at the end of a meal, arrival at the work, entering a bar etc. etc.
PRODUCTS RELATING TO:
To 'Stop Smoking' In a Week
Have you been wanting to stop smoking, but haven't really known the right way to stop?
No more cigarettes!
Smoking Hypnosis - Doctor Recommended
Power Hypnosis - Quit Smoking Now
- Stop Smoking In One Hour
Smoking Once and For All
Worlds Best Lung Detox Program
Coach Quit Smoking Program
Recommend this site to a Friend
FREE GIFTS CLICK HERE
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE INFORMATION
OR THE PRODUCT
THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - CHECK OUT THE ... ClickBank Catalogue
Over 10,000 Products to Choose From!
Computing & Internet - Money & Employment - Marketing & Ads
Fun & Entertainment - Sports & Recreation - Society & Culture
If you're into Niche Resale Rights
Products then check out my
which has 120 + different ebook packages and still growing.
The Ultimate Recipe
Collection [Cook Books]
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS ON THIS PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
Ebooks - Books - Software - CD's - Reports - Videos & Business Opportunities
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED